We are very excited to welcome you to Salon Jade. We are an upbeat, boutique salon with a beautiful salon space that we are thrilled to welcome you into.
Let's go on a journey together; we'll walk you through what your booking experience will look like and a few things you need to know before your first visit.
Lindsay is the salon manager, and here for any additional questions, you may have that you can't find here.
She is available through phone, text or email.
Let's get started
A few important things to know:
- Our pricing structure is as simple as it gets as we book appointments by the hour.
- No add-on's unless they are pre-discussed and booked.
- Multiple pricing options based on stylist experience, demand and years behind the chair.
- $2 from each service goes to helping reduce waste within our industry. All hair, extra colour, foils and gloves are recycled through our recycling program and kept out of our landfills.
- We require a credit card capture upon booking; this is stored on your account via stripe; should you choose not to give us the required 24 hours notice to move or cancel your appointment, we will process 100% of the appointment fee to your card.
New Client Service Guide
Below is a reference to our appointments and approximately how much time we schedule for each service. This is an average, and pricing and time may vary based on your hair length, density and desires.
To learn more about each stylist and see their individual hourly rate, please and scroll down to meet the team.
Hourly rates start at $55 and go up to $100.
Haircuts - Lucy, Meghan, and Victoria accept new haircut-only clients; however, Jesse, Aja, Bailey, and Jessica do not. Jesse, Aja, Bailey and Jessica love to cut hair, so we are happy to do so as long as it is booked with a colour service.
Colour Application Block
This time block includes a root touch-up & blowdry.
Refresh Blonding Block
This time block includes a partial foil or partial balayage, a toner or treatment & a blowdry.
Complete Blonding Block
This time block includes a full foil or a full balayage, a toner or a treatment & a blowdry.
Luxury Blonding Block
This time block includes a full foil and a full balayage, a toner and a treatment & a blowdry.
Add-on's to Customize your Service
Add-on 15 minutes - ex. Regular Haircut or Long Hair Blowdry.
Add-on 30 minutes - ex. Long Haircut or on colour add on to a blonding block.
Before we book
Please complete this form; this allows us the ability to assist you in scheduling the right time slot. We will input your information into our booking system which will give you access to our online booking site where you can schedule your appointment at your convenience.
A few things to consider before scheduling an appointment. 24 hours before your appointment, you will receive a text message with our Covid Pre-Screening Form, and you must have this completed before you arrive. Please arrive to your appointment promptly and on time; your stylist will put your name on the whiteboard at the back door of the salon. Once you see your name on the whiteboard, you are welcome to come in; we will ask you to sanitize your hands and phone from there. You must come alone, with no food or beverages, as you are required to keep your mask on for the full duration of your salon visit.